- ZIP Pay Later is a special small credit offering by MobiKwik. ZIP pay later option enables users to get up to Rs 60,000 which can be used to pay bills, shop for clothes, groceries, electronics, order foods, medicines and much more. With ZIP, users can essentially shop at 1 Lakh+ brands simply from the comfort of their home using MobiKwik and just pay later. ZIP is applicable on brands across the country like Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Myntra, Pharmeasy and others.
- ZIP Pay Later loan equips users with up to Rs 60,000 at 0% interest* which can be used at their favourite brands to shop, order groceries, medicines, food, pay bills and much more. The ZIP balance can be checked by simply clicking on ZIP icon. The ZIP bill is generated twice a month, every 15 days. ZIP is one of the special Pay later options in which the credit allowance increases as the usage increases. So for example, a user might be disbursed just Rs 5000, but if they keep repaying the ZIP bill on time, their credit limit increases and can go up till anywhere up to Rs 60,000.
About Freecharge Pay Later
BNPL, or the Buy Now, Pay Later facility, has gained tremendous popularity over the last few years. It has become a convenient and affordable option to make transactions and reduce the financial burden on debtors. This Pay Later option is a small-ticket loan that permits offline and online purchases when making instant payments. It allows buyers to purchase products and pay the price during a stipulated time.
The reason why people are opting for a Buy Now Pay Later is that it enables them to get a product today and pay for the money later. Try today the Freecharge Pay Later App and bring home your favorite products.Continue reading
- Pay next month or in EMIs up to 12 months.
- Pay just 70% now for mobiles, laptops & more.
- Up to 15% off on your first order
- Instant credit up to Rs.70,000 (No credit card required)
What is ZestMoney?
ZestMoney is the fastest way to pay using EMI even if you do not have a credit card. Using its completely online process you can pay for your entire cart amount in EMIs of your choice as and when made available to you by their lending partners. Loans taken through zest money platform have some of the highest approval rates and zero pre-closure charges.Continue reading
Zomato Offer:Flat 75 Cashback on your LazyPay transaction on Zomato. Minimum order of Rs 159. USECODE ZLPNEW
Terms & Conditions:-
- You will receive Cashback of Rs 75 on the first transaction on minimum order of Rs 159 on Zomato for food delivery via LazyPay. The same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount.