- ZIP Pay Later is a special small credit offering by MobiKwik. ZIP pay later option enables users to get up to Rs 60,000 which can be used to pay bills, shop for clothes, groceries, electronics, order foods, medicines and much more. With ZIP, users can essentially shop at 1 Lakh+ brands simply from the comfort of their home using MobiKwik and just pay later. ZIP is applicable on brands across the country like Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Myntra, Pharmeasy and others.
- ZIP Pay Later loan equips users with up to Rs 60,000 at 0% interest* which can be used at their favourite brands to shop, order groceries, medicines, food, pay bills and much more. The ZIP balance can be checked by simply clicking on ZIP icon. The ZIP bill is generated twice a month, every 15 days. ZIP is one of the special Pay later options in which the credit allowance increases as the usage increases. So for example, a user might be disbursed just Rs 5000, but if they keep repaying the ZIP bill on time, their credit limit increases and can go up till anywhere up to Rs 60,000.
Mobikwik payment offers:Get 5% Cashback @ JioMart
- Get flat 5% Cashback @ JioMart
- Maximum Cashback that can be availed is Rs.75
- Purchase your first Disney+ Hotstar Subscription and get Rs.100 Cashback
- Offer is valid only for New users on MobiKwik
- Minimum amount to avail the Cashback is Rs.399
- Maximum Cashback is fixed at Rs.100
- Use Code: CRIC100
- The code can be Redeemed only once per user.
- KYC users will be eligible to get Cashback benefits.
- Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android & iOS App.
- Limited period offer
- MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.