Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days 2020, India’s most awaited sale, kicks off from September/October (exact date will update soon). The sale event will bring exciting offers from lakhs of sellers and artisans to millions of customers in India.
Flipkart, India’s leading e-commerce marketplace, announced that it will kick off the country’s festive season with its biggest flagship event, The Big Billion Days (TBBD), from Septmber/October. There will be a 4-hour Early Access for Flipkart Plus customer. To make shopping easier and more accessible for consumers this festive season, Flipkart has partnered with SBI bank to design special offers for cardholders.
During The Big Billion Days, consumers will have access to the widest selection of brands and products across categories from lakhs of sellers, brands and artisans. With deals to watch out for in key categories such as mobiles, gadgets, TVs, appliances, fashion, personal care, furniture and more — there will be something for every consumer across India on Flipkart this festive season.
Affordability is one of the key pillars for the Big Billion Days, with a focus on empowering consumers to fulfill all their shopping aspirations without compromising on their budgets. This year, over 50 million Indians will have access to some form of credit, through Flipkart’s various loan options, including CardlessCredit,Flipkart PayLater and No-Cost EMIs on leading bank debit and credit cards. There will also be 10% instant discount for Sbi Bank debit and credit card holders.
NEW IN THE BIG BILLION DAYS 2020:-
- 10% instant discount cashback for Sbi bank credit/debit card customer.
- Shoppers will be able to buy Complete protection plans for appliances, in addition to mobiles.
- 100+ Partner offers for SuperCoins and 4X Coins on all partners such as Ola, OYO, PhonePe, UrbanClap, 1mg etc.
- BBD Specials: Launch of innovative products from top brands specially for the 6 days of Big Billion Days.
- Also this year Flipkart partnership paytm so you can avail maximum cashback by paying through paytm wallet/bank account.
- Get extra saving on flipkart axis bank credit card.
- No cost emi with leading bank like SBI,HDFC,ICICI bank and more.
- Also avail No cost emi through Bajaj finserve card.