About Freecharge Pay Later
BNPL, or the Buy Now, Pay Later facility, has gained tremendous popularity over the last few years. It has become a convenient and affordable option to make transactions and reduce the financial burden on debtors. This Pay Later option is a small-ticket loan that permits offline and online purchases when making instant payments. It allows buyers to purchase products and pay the price during a stipulated time.
The reason why people are opting for a Buy Now Pay Later is that it enables them to get a product today and pay for the money later. Try today the Freecharge Pay Later App and bring home your favorite products.
Why Do You Need (BNPL) Buy Now Pay Later?
Several reasons indicate why it is essential to have a pay later option, and they are:
● It helps borrowers’ avail short-term credit while making instant purchases, while they can pay the price later.
● It follows a digital onboarding process which helps in making smooth transactions.
● A Buy Now Pay Later option follows a low-cost and transparent pricing model. To obtain this facility, they do not need to have a credit history.
This option allows debtors to purchase products even when they do not have enough funds in their accounts.
How to activate Freecharge Pay Later? For new users
1. Enter PAN Details
2. Verify your details – PAN and Mobile Number with OTP
3. Verify Bank Details
4. Activate Freecharge Pay Later.
And User will get a balance of Rs 10,000 credit along with billing cycle details
How to Use Freecharge Pay Later?
After activating Freecharge Pay Later, the user can select the Freecharge Pay Later at the checkout page.
Who Is Eligible for Freecharge Pay Later?
Salaried with greater than 10k salary and CIBIL 720 onwards are eligible for Freecharge Pay Later.
For Which Products Can I Use Freecharge Pay Later?
In many ways, this shop now pay later app option can be used to make transactions. They are DTH, Electricity, Landline, Mobile, Broadband, etc. You can also pay merchants where this option is accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use Pay Later online and offline?
Yes, You can use your Pay Later at both offline stores and online websites like Swiggy, Zomato, Myntra, Big Basket, Supr Daily, Netmeds, and more. With a single tap you can pay for groceries, medicines, clothes, etc.
2. How can I register for Pay Later on Freecharge?
At the moment, Pay Later is only available to select Freecharge users. You will be notified by SMS, email and push notifications in case you are eligible to apply.
If you are eligible, the following details will be needed to complete the Freecharge Pay Later application.
a) PAN details
b) Personal and professional details
c) OTP-based Aadhaar eKYC
Once you agree to the terms and conditions, your Freecharge Pay Later account will be activated.
3. Is there any Processing Fee for Buy Now Pay Later on Freecharge?
No, currently Freecharge do not charge a processing fee on the Pay Later product.
4. Where can I use Buy Now Pay Later?
You can use the payment option in paying electricity, broadband, mobile, DTH, etc. You may spend your Freecharge Pay Later balance at both physical and online stores, like Swiggy, Zomato, Myntra, Big Basket, Supr Daily, Netmeds, Domino’s, etc. You can easily make payment for various groceries, clothing, Medicines and other items with a single tap using Freecharge.
5. Why am I not able to transact using Buy Now Pay Later?
Please check if you have any Pay Later due pending. If you do, please clear the dues to continue transacting using Freecharge Pay Later.
Key Features for Freecharge Pay Later
- Shop at 25000+ online and offline stores
- ZERO processing fees
- Get instant interest-free credit every month
- Pay for your bill payments
- Monthly repayment cycle
- 100% secure one-tap payment