Select Kickstarter Deals: 00:00 hrs 9th Sept 2022 to 23:59 hrs, 25th Sept 2022
1. What is the 10% SBI Credit Card Offer (“Offer”)?
a) Offer on payment with SBI Credit Card and Credit Card EMI
b) Minimum transaction amount excluding ineligible products, refunds and exchange discounts is INR 2500 for Grocery and INR 5000 for all the other categories.
c) Offer and Maximum Savings as below:
d) The minimum Transaction for each of the specified category needs to be met for the customer to be eligible for the respective discount.
e) Bonus offer 1, Bonus Offer 2, Bonus Offer 4 and Bonus Offer 4 is applicable only once during the entire offer duration on Credit Card and Credit EMI.
f) The Maximum discount (including Bonus Offer) is Rs. 10,750 for Credit card and Credit EMI during the entire offer period.
g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted against the instant discount amount.
2. What is the minimum transaction size for the discount for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail the Instant Discount is INR 2,500 (For grocery) and INR 5,000 (For all other categories) in a single transaction on Amazon.in, net of buybacks, refunds and cancellations.
3. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.
4. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your SBI Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your SBI Credit Card should be charged for a minimum amount. For example, if total transaction amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using SBI Credit Card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using Amazon Pay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using SBI Credit Card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using SBI Credit Card is less than the minimum required transaction value of INR 2500 for grocery or INR 5000 for other categories.
5. Can I place multiple orders using SBI Credit cards and still get the Instant discount?
Yes, you can avail instant discount on multiple orders till you exhaust the respective limits of the Cards. However, please note that each transaction must meet the respective minimum value for you to get the 10% instant discount.
6. Is Discount under this Offer applicable on both Credit and Debit cards?
This discount is available only on SBI Credit Cards. Offer is NOT valid on 1) Debit Cards 2) Netbanking and 3) Payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option.
7. Can I avail discount on EMI?
Yes, the discount under this Offer is also applicable on Credit Card EMI. Downpayment EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions are not eligible for the discount.
8. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.
9. I purchased an eligible item but still did not get Instant Discount. Why?
For purchases made using “Card on delivery” transactions and Net Banking transactions, you will not get the benefit of the instant discount.
Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.
10. My Amazon.in order includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for an Instant Discount under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
• All types of Prepaid Recharges (Mobile, DTH, Google Play, Subscriptions, Cable TV, Metro and any other type of prepaid recharge
• All types of Bill Payments
• Digital Gold purchases and sales
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Select Mobile, TV and Electronic products (see product page for offer eligibility)
• Godrej Interio Products
• Amazon Pay balance loading
• Amazon Prime subscription
• Infant Nutrition and feeding products
• All types of insurance, travel and entertainment booking (Insurance, Flight, Bus, Trains and Movies)
• Amazon Food orders
• Installation Orders (Amazon and Brand)
Some products may be eligible for the Instant Discount offer but may be excluded from the Bonus offer. Please check product page for eligibility details.
11. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount.
12. Are add-on cards eligible for the offer?
Yes, each add-on card will be treated as a separate card and they will be eligible for the offer.
13. Are corporate and business cards eligible for the offer?
No, corporate and business cards issued by SBI Credit Card are not eligible for the offer.
For details terms and conditions visit amazon.com