How to avail?
- Paytm UPI Offer: Send Rs.50 or more, directly from your bank account, to win a scratch card
- Send money to any mobile number, bank account number or UPI ID
- User can send money to even those users who are not on Paytm, by entering their bank account number or UPI ID
- User can win scratch cards worth up to Rs.700 on 7 transactions
- User can win 1 scratch card per day under this offer
- A maximum of 2 payments to the same person will be counted under this offer
- No Wallet KYC is required for sending money directly from bank account on Paytm
- This offer is valid till December 31, 2020
- Each scratch card will expire in 7 days from the date of issuance which needs to be scratched in that time period to win reward
Read also:BigBasket Offer:Get 10% Cashback upto Rs.75 on BigBasket (Valid on First ever Transaction)
- Cashback will be credited in user’s bank account linked to their Paytm UPI ID
- Cashback will be credited within a period of maximum 24 hours from completion of transaction on which the reward is applicable
- If no bank account is found as linked on Paytm the user will be given a period of 7 days to link their bank account on Paytm UPI
- In case the user does not link their bank account still or any other unavoidable failure occurs in crediting cashback to a user’s bank account, cashback will be credited in Paytm Gift Voucher for them
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
- Paytm QR is owned by One97 Communications limited. Paytm Payments Bank (“PPBL”) is the issuer of Paytm UPI ID/ UPI VPA and provides UPI payment facility to the users.
- The availment of the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that any availment by the Users therein shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- PPBL does not bear the responsibility for any/all issues/claims/disputes arising out of or in connection with the product/service mentioned under this offer and any/all such issues/claims/disputes shall not constitute a claim against PPBL.
- These Terms And Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the primary terms and conditions of PPBL governing the UPI facility.