What is the offer?
- Extra Rs.150 Off* On your 1st medicine order on PharmEasy on PhonePe Switch | Use Code: PHONE150
- Minimum transaction value to avail this offer is Rs.999
- Flat 15% Off on prescription medicines on PharmEasy on PhonePe Switch
- No minimum value requires for flat 15% off offer
- Get a scratch card and win up to ₹1000 cashback on 1 transaction with the PhonePe Wallet when you shop on PharmEasy through PhonePe Switch
- Minimum order value of ₹500 to be paid through PhonePe Wallet only
- Cashback amount will vary between Rs.50 to Rs.1000 on eligible transaction
What is the eligibility criteria?
- This offer will be applicable to online order made on “PharmEasy” offering available under “Switch” section on PhonePe app
- Payment to be made via BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallets linked on PhonePe.
What is the offer duration?
From 14:00 hrs 22nd September 2020 to 23:59 hrs 08th November 2020.
How many times this offer can be availed?
Offer is valid once per user on PharmEasy store on PhonePe Switch.
How do I avail the offer?
- On your PhonePe app, click on “PhonePe Switch” icon and select PharmEasy
- Upload your prescription and select your Medicine and add to cart
- Apply the Promo code PHONE150 on the checkout page
- Pick the payment option to confirm the order
- Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
- Click on pay to complete the transaction.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices
- The offers cannot be redeemed for cash or clubbed with any other offer or promotion
- Any discount related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction
- PharmEasy is responsible for the disbursal of the offer. PhonePe does not assume responsibility/liability for this.
- For any offer/discount related issues, please reach out to PharmEasy customer support (7666100300/[email protected])
- PharmEasy reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the customer at all times