What is ZestMoney?
ZestMoney is the fastest way to pay using EMI even if you do not have a credit card. Using its completely online process you can pay for your entire cart amount in EMIs of your choice as and when made available to you by their lending partners. Loans taken through zest money platform have some of the highest approval rates and zero pre-closure charges.
What are the unique features of ZestMoney?
- Avail EMI without a credit card
- Speedy approval
- Easy account opening
- Flexible EMIs to suit your convenience
- Repay any time without any prepayment penalties (foreclosure charges)
- Transparent fee structure
- No hidden charges
What are the eligibility criteria?
To use ZestMoney, you must be over 18 years of age and under 65 years. You must be Indian resident and have a bank account, PAN card & Aadhaar card. A credit card is not mandatory.
How can I apply for ZestMoney EMI?
There are two ways to use ZestMoney:
- You can sign up on Zestmoney website and find out your credit limit. Click here to get started.
- Alternatively, you can apply for a ZestMoney account from the checkout at one of their partner merchants – you can see the Partner merchants.
In both cases, They will need a few basic details about you (including your employment details and income proof). Using this information, a risk analysis is performed and you will find out immediately if your loan has been approved by their lending partners.
Do I have a credit limit with ZestMoney?
Yes. Once you register on ZestMoney and upload your documents, a credit limit will be given to you. Their lending partners will make ZestMoney EMIs available to you as and when you need them up to this limit.
3 steps to fulfil your dream with ZestMoney EMI
- Signup with ZestMoney: Complete your profile to signup with ZestMoney & discover your credit limit.
- Activate your credit limit: Upload your KYC & setup automatic repayments to start using your credit limit across our 3000+ brands.
- Pay with ZestMoney EMI: Visit their merchant partner & make payment using your ZestMoney credit limit, as made available to you by their lending partner.
For details on terms and conditions please visit zestmoney website or app.